815 West 7th Street
Plainfield, NJ 07063
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
Before Care 7AM-8AM
Assistant Director's Page
I am very enthused to be part of the QCA family. I look forward to working with you to foster a learning environment where academic rigor, mutual trust and respect are valued above all else. My wish for the school year is to have all stakeholders- staff, students, parents, and administrators continue and build on:
• Maintaining an actively engaging learning environment for our students.
• Demanding the highest level of performance from our students and staff.
• Incorporating instructional “best practices” that are consistent with sound research.
• Facilitating the partnership between QCA, home and external community.
• Embracing student individuality.
• Recognizing significant accomplishments.
• Uncompromising Personal Accountability with No Excuses!!!
QCA will work together to prepare students for the rigors of their post secondary education. Our staff will continue to be committed to championing student excellence in the classroom and in life, through high-caliber activities designed to stretch the mind and body.
We will empower our teachers to make the right decisions for their students, and hold them accountable for achieving measurable outcomes, in district and state assessments.
Mr. Carl Bampoe, Asst. Academic Director
October 19, 2015
- May 1-19: PARCC Testing
- May 17: QCA Lottery
- May 29: Memorial Day - No School
Follow us on: